The Foam packaging Division are dedicated team of foam converters and fabricators manufacturing bespoke Stratocell and polyethylene foam packaging, foam corner protectors, foam case inserts and foam sheets. From a simple cut foam parts to complex inserts and profiles we supply a complete service from concept to manufacture. Supplying top quality cut foam products business-to-business, nationwide. Our Foam production facility combines the use of the most up-to-date design and foam manufacturing techniques which ensure our foam customers achieve the very best in foam quality, service and price..
Foam is applied across a vast and ever expanding market place from everyday pads for packaging to complex foam and rubber industrial supports.
Most Polyethylene and Rubber materials are both ozone and UV resistant.
ASK FOR FREE HANDLING SAMPLES.
- Box Liners
- Insulated Boxes
- Foam Case Inserts
- Foam Transit Packs
- Point Of Sale Supports
- Cardboard and Foam Combo’s
- Self Adhesive Foam Pad/Strips
Leisure and Sports
- Body Protectors
- Gym Matts
- Shin Pads
- Tubing Liners
- Health & Safety
- Trampoline Frames
- Foam Lettering
Swimming aids and supports have been around for many years, manufactured from a colourful range of Plastazote materials. These foams are both lightweight, chemically insert and extremely hard wearing and of course water resistant. Theatre has always been a growth area for lightweight , hardwearing foam props. Foam Lettering is ideal for seasonal promotions and lettering displays which can be stored away, cleaned and re used year after year.
Industrial Foam Supports and Trays
- Tote Tray Inserts
- Intercompany Parts Transportation
- Manufacturing Supports
- Colour Coded Foam Inserts ( parts recognition )
- Foam tool control inserts
- Machine parts control
- Field Engineer Cases
- Slotted foam fittings for stillages
Point of Sale And Promotional Foam Aids
Custom made promotional packaging inserts are either bespoke designs which are designed and specified by Styrotechs design team or developed from your own specification and files.
We tend to specify the use of low density Plastazote foams which are available in a large range of exciting colours and densities, these high quality foams lend themselves to point of sale packaging and promotional foam inserts.
They will enhance the look of your product’s packaging improving both the look and feel. Foam Lettering is also offered in simple easy cut font’s.
- Point of Sale including Foam Shapes and Letters.
- Luxury Goods promotion
- Drinks promotions. Gift Boxes..
- New product launches
- Jigsaw coloured promotions
Cushion Packaging Inserts
- Free In house design and testing…our design or your files/Drawings.
- Working samples Supplied at low cost which is refundable with first Production order.
- Free material handling samples.
- Innovations through design utilizing high performance Stratocell will reduce your returns.
- 25 years packaging design experience.